Inaugurated on March 16, 1996, the Bell Centre is home to the 24 time Stanley Cup Champion Montreal Canadiens.
The Bell Centre is the premier entertainment destination in Canada, hosting hundreds of noteworthy evenko concerts and events each year. Have you ever wondered what it's like to see the building behind the scenes? Now you can!
Offered daily, the Bell Centre Tour enables you to view the newly-renovated, Montreal Canadiens dressing room. The dressing room walls feature tributes to the numerous Hall of Famers who have worn the bleu-blanc-rouge throughout the team's history. Plaques commemorating every season of Canadiens hockey since 1917 grace the dressing room walls, honoring the legacy of players like Richard, Beliveau and Lafleur. Come relive the history and tradition of excellence of the Montreal Canadiens, with a visit of the legendary dressing room.
Embark on a historical journey with a trip to the Montreal Canadiens Alumni lounge. On game nights, the lounge plays host to some of the greatest legends in team history. The room is decorated with photos of the franchise's greats and features the iconic Canadiens torch.
Experience the view from the podium used by the Canadiens' head coach during postgame interviews with a stop by the Montreal Canadiens press conference room.
Venture 90 feet above the ice and take a seat in your favorite journalist's chair on our state-of-the-art, 302 seat press gallery.
All this and plenty more during our one-hour behind-the-scenes tour of the Bell Centre!
AREAS VISITED :
- Press gallery
- Alumni Lounge
- Canadiens Dressing Room*
- Press Conference Room
- Luxury Suite
Please note that the areas visited may change without notice, and that Bell Centre tours are not available on concert days.
* The Canadiens dressing room cannot be visited on game days and visits are always subject to availability.
GENERAL ADMISSION RATES:
- Adults (18-64 years old): $20
- Seniors (65 years and older) : $15
- Students (12-17 years old) : $15
- Children (5-11 years old) : $12
*Free admission for children 4 years and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
The guided tours are offered in French and in English. Please note that Bell Centre tours are not available on concert days.
For the next available tours and to purchase tickets, click here
(20 or more participants):
- Adults (18-64 years old): $18
- Seniors (65 years and older) : $12
- Students (12-17 years old) : $12
- Children (5-11 years old) : $10
*1 complimentary ticket is offered per 20 paying tickets
- The Bell Centre tours start at the Tricolore Sports store, which is located inside the Lucien-L'Allier train station at 1290 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montreal (corner of Rue de la Montagne).
- Please note that the schedule is subject to change without notice and that tours of the Bell Centre are not available on days of concerts or other event dates.
- The Canadiens dressing room is not available for viewing on game days. The availability of the dressing room is always subject to change without notice, with no refunds.
- All areas visited during the tour are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice.
- The Bell Centre tour is an hour-long walking tour that includes elevators and the use of staircases.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- In order for all visitors to fully enjoy their Bell Centre experience, visitors are asked to refrain from shouting, running and otherwise behaving in a rowdy manner.
- The administration has the right to restrict access or remove a person from the Bell Centre, with or without reimbursement, if his or her behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- The Bell Centre forbids all backpacks, bags, and packages. There is no coat check or bag check available on site. Weapons are strictly prohibited.
FIRST AID AND LOST AND FOUND:
- For first aid and lost & found articles, please ask a staff member for assistance.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
- Eating and drinking is strictly forbidden during the Bell Centre guided tours.
REDUCED MOBILITY ACCESS:
- The Bell Centre is wheelchair accessible. Please speak with a staff member on-site for assistance. Guide dogs for visually-impaired guests are welcome at the Bell Centre.
- Personal, non-commercial photography is permitted and we encourage you to take photos of your favorite areas in the Bell Centre. Camera stands and/or supports (such as, but not limited to, tripods or monopods) and lighting attachments are prohibited.
Experience the inner workings of a Canadiens home game before it starts!
- A visit of the penalty box, press conference room, press gallery, Alumni lounge, and game production studio
- The chance to watch warmups live from the Zamboni tunnel
- A $25 gift card for 1909 Taverne Moderne
- An official warmup puck and official lanyard commemorating your visit to the Bell Centre
- Meet Youppi!
- Approximate duration: 1:45